Brazilian Hair is considered as one of the most beautiful hairs in the hair extensions’ market. It’s known for its texture, full body and natural shine. This style is the easiest to blend with most hairs, from Caucasian textures to African American relaxed textures. Due to its thickness, is less likely to get frizz and can hold curls for a long time. The hair can last a long time if is being properly cared for. However, it doesn’t require any special maintenance. You can find it in whatever style you may like, from straight to kinky curly.
Types of Brazilian hair you can buy.
Virgin hair: this hair has never been processed chemically. Virgin hair is good if you want a more natural look or your hair is currently a dark color.
Virgin Remy hair: “Remy” refers to the methods used to make the hair extension and its characteristics. Remy hair maintains the natural direction, texture pattern, and cuticles. This prevents the hair for getting tangled up like most other non-remy extensions. This type of hair is quite expensive and sometimes can be hard to find. Virgin Remy hair refers to unprocessed hair that has been collected using the Remy method.
Remy hair: this hair is collected using the Remy methods, which means that it keeps its natural direction and texture pattern. However, in this case, the hair is dyed, most of the time in Ombré style.
Human Brazilian Hair To Choose:
At first buying hair extensions can look a bit complicated but it’s not. As long as you’re sure of the way you want your hair to look like, the rest is easy.
1. First you must find where to buy them. You must be sure that the place or person providing you with the Brazilian hair is trustworthy and have good reviews. Sometimes sellers promote their hair extensions as Brazilian hair when they’re not even natural hair. Buying hair online can be quite risky considering you can’t see or feel for yourself the texture, quality and know whether is really natural human hair or a synthetic knock-off.
2. You must choose if you want virgin or non-virgin hair. Virgin hair can be good if youve dyed your hair dark or you have it naturally that way but it can get damaged quickly if you want to change the color and can be hard to match it to your own hair. However, virgin hair is considered to be of the best quality because, of course, it doesn’t have any chemicals and is healthier. Non-virgin hair is more suitable to change colors and styles to match what you want.
3. You must also make sure that the Brazilian hair suits your own hair texture. The best way to do this is to hold the extension next to your hair and run your fingers through it, this way you ‘Il be able to see if the extensions would blend perfectly with your own hair.
4. Choose the style you want. You can choose from styles like Water Wave, Kinky Curly, Loose Wave, straight, Afro Curly, and many more.
5. Choose the length of the extensions. It’s recommended to buy them a bit longer than how you want your hair to be because usually they must be cut after putting them on to make them blend better.
6. Make sure you buy enough bundles. Usually, three is enough for an entire head. If you only want to add some thickness to your hair, one or two can be enough.
After having already bought and used the Brazilian hair extensions, make sure to take proper care of them some recommend to wash them every two to three weeks and avoid using heat to frequently so they can maintain their good condition for longer. For the ones that like to change their hairstyle often, have thick luxurious hair or try crazy colors without damaging their own hair, extensions are their best friend. There are many brands, styles and types to choose from so it can be hard to decide on which one to buy but Brazilian hair extensions are ones you should definitely try. It’s more than probable people won’t even believe your wearing extensions because of how natural they feel and how well they blend with your own hair.